The Apprenticeship Pathway is $230 and includes:
• One year of PALS Doulas Membership
• Certification Packet
• A Preceptor who is a Certified, experienced doula. You will join them in serving one client for a prenatal
visit, the labor & birth, and a postnatal visit; and they will interview you following that experience.
This option combines both products into one purchase.
*Membership must be purchased annually while working toward, and to maintain, certification.
Membership allows you access to:
- Members-only section of the PALS Doulas website
- Notice of Membership Meetings and Advanced Doula Training/Workshops (ADT’s)
- Discounts to PALS ADT’s and events, and advanced registration before the public and a 10% discount to all Simkin Center Workshops/training
- PALS Facebook group membership
- Office Depot copy discount
- Receive the quarterly PALS Newsletter with valuable content
- Additional member benefits
Certification packet is available for download for 365 days after purchase (maximum 2 downloads). A processing fee of $35 must be paid to review the certification packet. You may purchase that additionally at this time, or at when you submit your packet for review. PALS Certification Packet expires two years from the date of purchase. Your email receipt is the date you use to determine your expiration date. All components of the certification must be complete and the packet must be submitted for review by two years from the date on your confirmation email.
*If you are a member of the BIPOC community and interested in accessing the free membership with PALS, please use code BIPOC20 at checkout*
To renew your membership for additional years, choose the option for PALS Doulas Annual Membership. The purchase of multiple years includes a $5/year discount. Please contact PALS if you have any questions about this product.