After attending a PALS-approved Birth Doula Skills Workshop, the next step to becoming a PALS Certified Birth Doula is to become a PALS member and purchase a Certification Packet. This option combines both products into one purchase.
*Membership must be purchased annually while working toward, and to maintain, certification.
Membership allows you access to:
- Members-only section of the PALS Doulas website, including PALS Quarterly Newsletter
- Notice of Membership Meetings and Advanced Doula Trainings (ADTs)
- PALS-member discounts to ADTs and events
- PALS Facebook group membership
- Access to the PALS Pathway to Births Program
- Certification packet is available for download for 30 days after purchase (maximum 2 downloads)
- A certification packet (packet is good for two years. Processing fee of $35 must be paid at the time the packet is submitted for review).
- Link to the packet is on your receipt after purchase
To renew your membership for additional years, choose the option for PALS Doulas Annual Membership.
PALS Certification Packet expires two years from the date of purchase. Your email receipt is the date you use to determine your expiration date. All components of the certification must be complete and packet must be submitted for review by two years from the date on your confirmation email.
Please contact PALS if you have any questions about this product.