Membership is for ALL DOULAS: new and renewing members, certified or not for 1 year. Certified and certifying doulas have priority for the referral list and may be listed on the website.
Beginning February 1, 2020 Membership will be renewed annually every February. There is also an auto-renew option to opt into.
Membership allows access to:
- Members-only section of the PALS Doulas website, including archived PALS Quarterly Newsletters
- Notice of Membership Meetings and Advanced Doula Training/Workshops (ADT’s)
- Discounts to PALS ADT’s and events, and advanced registration before the public
- PALS Facebook group membership
- Access to the PALS Pathways to Birth Program during the certification process and an assigned PALS mentor
- Additional member benefits
Our organization is membership driven and all fees fund our community outreach efforts and scholarships. Donations can be made at any time towards this effort.
- *If you are a member of the BIPOC community and interested in accessing the free membership with PALS, please use code BIPOC20 at checkout*