- This event has passed.
Peanut Ball for Labor Session 2
October 15, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This hands-on workshop presents the benefits of using a peanut ball during labor. With a focus on technique and positioning, you’ll get hands on instruction and practical guidance.
During this workshop, the student will:
- be presented with the evidence based data supporting the benefits of using the peanut ball,
- learn how to properly measure and choose the correct size ball,
- learn the importance in the quality of production and materials used in making peanut balls when considering types for purchase,
- be instructed how to properly inflate, cover for use, clean, and store peanut balls,
- become thoroughly familiar with and be able to demonstrate proper positioning for medicated and un-medicated women, and
- learn how the peanut ball helps reduce side effects of epidurals.
3 DONA CEU’s will be available for purchase at the event for an additional $7.
(If you experience issues with purchasing this ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information)