PALS Doulas Provider Fair – Vendors
August 25 @ 11:30 am - 4:30 pm$100
Saturday, August 25th 12pm – 4pm | Magnusson Park – The Brig Garden Room
PALS Doulas is pleased to invite providers to participate in a Community Provider Fair on August 25th,
2018. This Community Provider Fair offers an opportunity for you to connect with area doulas, childbirth
educators, massage therapists, acupuncturists, and other care providers while increasing your referral
network and making valuable personal connections. PALS Doulas has been dedicated to promoting and
supporting the professional doula for almost 30 years by sponsoring continuing education events,
monthly meetings and community events.
Meet other area providers and individuals who share your passion and dedication to supporting new
and expectant families. This is a unique opportunity to personally connect with this community!
Community Provider Fair participation includes:
• Registration: $100 ($75 for PALS Supporting Members)
• Website event page and social media promotion
• 8’x 6’ presentation space, includes 1 6-foot table and 2 chairs
Meet other providers and expand your referral network.
Increase your ability to make corresponding referrals!
• Personal connection is valuable, it allows you to make the best referral matching your clients needs
New to the area or new to this work?
Connect with other professionals supporting new/expectant families!
• Meet active area doulas, postpartum doulas, group facilitators, childbirth educators, pre/postnatal
massage therapists, reflexologists, craniosacral therapists, healthcare providers, etc.
• Discover new connections
• Impact your business! Referrals can spread awareness by word of mouth
Have questions? For more information contact: email@example.com This event will be free to
attend for area birth professionals.
- Magnuson Park
6344 NE 74th St
Seattle, WA 98115 United States + Google Map