- This event has passed.
ADT: Powerful Postpartums with Carrie Kenner
January 26 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$75
- explore the purpose and power of postpartum visits with your clients;
- learn the most important questions to ask to assess a family’s well-being;
- gather oodles of tips and tricks to help your clients with postpartum recovery, newborn care, and relationship support;
- understand the evolution of your client’s birth story and how to really hear it;
- develop a meaningful closing for your doula-client relationship.
Pre-requisite: Completion of a birth doula training.
This training will be held at the Great Starts Building in Seattle from 10am-3pm with a 30 minute break for lunch (light snacks provided). PALS is providing two scholarships to this training for those who find the cost prohibitive. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.